Thursday, March 24, 2011

Husband's First Flight in B-52

I've mentioned before that we are in the Air Force. More specifically my Husband is training to be a Navigator on the B-52. Also known as the Big Ugly Fat Fellow. When he was assigned this plane I thought I had no idea what it was but in fact I'd seen it a lot. Ever watch any Vietnam films or documentaries? Well the Buff is the one always dropping an obscene amount of bombs. Like in this video

Ok, so now that you've seen what it can do you can probably understand why their training is one of the longest.  But back to the videos. I apologize for the weird angle in the first one. This is the front view of their take off.

This is a better video at the other end of the runway taken by the pilot's wife.
Isnt their son adorable at the end?!

And thank you to all the family and friends who have supported us on this journey. Its been crazy and as you can see will only get more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment